Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 pc (400-500 g) bangus , sliced into 5
- 2 Tbsp sliced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small pc onion, sliced
- 2 pc sili pansigang
- ½ cup SILVER SWAN Vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 3 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Salted Black Beans (tausi)
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce
- 1 pc (200 g ) eggplant, sliced
- 1 pc (200 g) ampalaya , seeded and sliced
- 1. Put ginger, garlic and onion in pan. Arrange bangus on top. Add remaining ingredients except ampalaya. Simmer uncovered for 8 minutes.
- 2. Add ampalaya. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until cooked
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.