Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ kg bangus belly , cut into 4 servings
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper , cracked
- 1 pc sili pansigang
- ½ Tbsp crushed ginger
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 pc small ampalaya, sliced
- 1 pc small eggplant, sliced
- 1 pc labanos, sliced
- 1. Season bangus with UFC Salt and UFC Whole Pepper. Arrange fish, sili and ginger in pot.
- 2. Add Datu Puti Vinegar. Allow to simmer uncovered .Add water then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3. Boil water and blanch vegetables until just cooked . Drain and add to fish. Serve with DAtu Puti Vinegar as dip.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.