- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp Annatto seeds
- 3 Tbsp Annatto oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped white onions
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ground pork
- 1/2 cup Medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Flaked tinapa
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Palabok Mix, 40 g, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 250 grams Rice noodles (bihon), soaked in water
- 2 Eggs, boiled, sliced
- 3 Tbsp Sliced spring onions
- 1/2 cup Crushed chicharon
- 1. Make annatto oil: In a pan heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Add annatto seeds. Turn off heat, and allow seeds to steep for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a pan, heat annatto oil. Sauté onions, garlic, and ground pork. Add shrimp and flaked tinapa.
- 3. Add dissolved UFC Ready Recipes Palabok Mix and the remaining water. Season with UFC Ground Pepper and Datu Puti Patis.
- 4. Blanch rice noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Strain well.
- 5. In a round, shallow dish, arrange rice noodles and add the palabok sauce. Top with egg, spring onions and chicharon.