Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1 Tbsp Annatto seeds
- 3 Tbsp Annatto oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped white onions
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ground pork
- 1/2 cup Medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Flaked tinapa
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Palabok Mix, 40 g, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 250 grams Rice noodles (bihon), soaked in water
- 2 Eggs, boiled, sliced
- 3 Tbsp Sliced spring onions
- 1/2 cup Crushed chicharon
- 1 Make annatto oil: In a pan heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Add annatto seeds. Turn off heat, and allow seeds to steep for 5 minutes.
- 2 In a pan, heat annato oil. Saute onions, garlic, and ground prok. Add shrimp and flaked tinapa,
- 3 Add dissolved UFC Ready Recipes Palabok Mix and the remaining water. Season with pepper and Datu Puti Patis.
- 4 Blanch rice noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Strain well.
- 5 In a round, shallow dish, arrange rice noodles and add the palabok sauce. Top with egg, spring onions and chicharon.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.