Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
45minutes preparation time
INGREDIENTS FOR MOLO
- 1 cup Ground pork
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 30 pieces Molo wrapper
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1/2 cup Sliced white onions
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 kg Chicken neck, back, wings, bone in
- 4 cups Water
- 2 Tbsp White onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Shrimp, shelled, roughly chopped
- Datu Puti Patis, to taste
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Spring onions
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, fried
- 1 Make molo: In a bowl, combine pork and garlic, and reason with Datu Puti Patis and pepper. Mix well. Put at least 1 tsp of filling in the middle of each molo wrapper. Life the edges of the wrapper toward the center the twist and pinch to close.
- 2 Make chicken stock: In a pot heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute Onions and garlic. Add chicken and water. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- 3 Remove chicken from the broth. Flake chicken meat, and set aside.
- 4 In a pot, saute onions garlic, flaked chicken, and shrimp. Season with Datu Puti Patis and pepper. Add stock. Simmer for 5 minutes, and add molo.
- 5 Top with spring onions and fried garlic.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.