Required cooking skill level3
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed (divided)
- 1 pc white onion, chopped (divided)
- 400 grams boneless chicken thigh, sliced into strips
- 3 TBSP Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Silver Swan Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pack(8g) Wow Sarap Seasoning
- 6 cups water
- 1 pc carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 pack(400g) bihon noodles, washed and drained
- 100 grams cabbage, cut into strips
- 100 grams sitsaro
- 2 TBSP crispy garlic chips *optional
- 6-8 pc Calamansi, sliced in half
- 1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add chicken strips. Sauté for another 5 minutes.
- 2. Add Silver Swan Soy Sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, Wow Sarap Seasoning, and water. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- 3. Add carrot, celery and bihon noodles. Mix well while cooking for another 8-10 minutes. Stir-in cabbage and sitsaro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Serve with garlic chips on top and sliced calamansi at the side, if desired.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.