- 150 g bihon
- 10 pc fishballs
- 8 pc kikiam, sliced
- 3 Tbsp Hapi Fiesta Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 150 g chicken neck, boiled and flaked (reserve stock)
- 3 cups reserve chicken stock
- 2 packs (20 g pack) UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow
- 2 packs (30 g pack) Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 200 g (2 cups) mixed vegetables (carrot, cabbage, sayote)
- Soak bihon in water for 30 minutes.
- Fry fishballs and kikiam until cooked. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, chicken meat, fishballs and kikiam.
- Add chicken stock, UFC Fun Chow and Datu Puti Oyster Sauce. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and drained bihon. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until cooked. Stir occasionally. Serve with calamansi if desired.