- 150 grams pork liempo, cut into wide strips
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 1 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 2 Tbsp UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1 cup rice washing or water
- 100 g sitaw, sliced
- 3 pcs eggplant (150 g), sliced and sprinkle with water
- 10 psc okra, sliced
- 1 pc (75g) ampalaya, seeded and sliced
- 1 small (200 g) kalabasa, sliced
- 1 Saute pork with 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until light brown and a bit crunchy. Set aside half for topping . In the same pan, saute garlic, onion, ginger and bagoong alamang for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado , WOW Sarap Seasonings and rice washing. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- 3 Add kalabasa, sitaw, eggplant, okra and Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Top with reserved fried pork before serving .