Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
50minutes cooking time
- 150 grams pork liempo, cut into wide strips
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 1 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 2 Tbsp UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1 cup rice washing or water
- 100 g sitaw, sliced
- 3 pcs eggplant (150 g), sliced and sprinkle with water
- 10 psc okra, sliced
- 1 pc (75g) ampalaya, seeded and sliced
- 1 small (200 g) kalabasa, sliced
- 1 Saute pork with 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until light brown and a bit crunchy. Set aside half for topping . In the same pan, saute garlic, onion, ginger and bagoong alamang for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado , WOW Sarap Seasonings and rice washing. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- 3 Add kalabasa, sitaw, eggplant, okra and Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Top with reserved fried pork before serving .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.