Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 150 grams pork liempo, cut into wide strips
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 1 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 2 Tbsp UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ pack (4 g pack)Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 cup rice washing or water
- 100 g sitaw, sliced
- 3 pc eggplant (160 g), sliced and sprinkle with water
- 10 pc okra, sliced
- 1 pc small (75g) ampalaya, seeded and sliced
- 1 small (200 g) kalabasa, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 Saute pork with 1 tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until light brown and slightly crunchy. Set aside half for topping. In the same pan, sauté garlic, onion, ginger and bagoong alamang for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, Wow Sarap Seasoning and rice washing. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- 3 Add kalabasa, sitaw, eggplant, okra and ampalaya. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn off heat. Serve topped with reserved fried pork.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.