- 6 pieces pan de sal leftovers, sliced into halves
- ¾ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 4 slices pepperoni
- ½ piece red or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 slices ham, chopped
- ½ cup button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Preheat oven or oven toaster to 350°F.
- 2. Arrange pan de sal on a baking tray, and spread Papa Banana Catsup on each pan de sal slice. Use 1 tablespoon per piece
- 3. Make three flavors of pan de sal toppings. Place pepperoni and bell peppers on 4 slices.
- 4. Top 4 slices with pineapple tidbits and half of the chopped ham.
- 5. Top remaining 4 pan de sal slices with the remaining ham and mushrooms
- 6. Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese.
- 7. Place in oven and cook for 6 minutes, until the cheese melts and turns slightly golden brown. Enjoy while the pizza is hot.