Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 6 pieces Pan de sal leftovers, sliced into halves
- ¾ cup Papa Banana Catsup
- 4 slices Pepperoni
- ½ piece Red or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- ½ cup Pineapple tidbits
- 4 slices Ham, chopped
- ½ cup Button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Preheat oven or oven toaster to 350°F.
- 2 Arrange pan de sal on a baking tray, and spread Papa Banana Catsup on each pan de sal slice. Use 1 tablespoon per piece
- 3 Make three flavors of pan de sal toppings. Place pepperoni and bell peppers on 4 slices.
- 4 Top 4 slices with pineapple tidbits and half of the chopped ham.
- 5 Top remaining 4 pan de sal slices with the remaining ham and mushrooms
- 6 Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese.
- 7 Place in oven and cook for 6 minutes, until the cheese melts and turns slightly golden brown. Enjoy while the pizza is hot.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.