- 6 pieces pan desal leftovers, sliced into halves
- ¾ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 4 slices bacon or any leftover longanisa (crumbled)
- ½ piece red or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 slices ham, chopped
- ½ cup button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Preheat oven toaster to 350°F.
- 2. Arrange pandesal on a tray, and spread Papa Banana Catsup on each slice about 1 Tbsp per piece
- 3. Make three flavors of pandesal toppings. Place bacon or longanisa slices and bell peppers on 4 slices.
- 4. Top another set of 4 slices with pineapple tidbits and half of the chopped ham.
- 5. Top remaining slices with the remaining ham and mushrooms.
- 6. Finish off all pandesal slices with a topping of grated cheese.
- 7. Place each batch in the toaster oven and bake until the cheese melts and turns slightly golden. Serve immediately.