Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
40minutes preparation time
- 1 kilo Pork kasim, sliced
- 1 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 8 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Lemon lime soda
- 4 tsp Calamansi juice
- 4 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Chopped white onions
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 In a bowl, combine Datu Puti Soy Sauce, UFC Banana Catsup, garlic lemon lime soda, calamansi, brown sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
- 2 Marinate pork in the mixture overnight.
- 3 Thread pork onto skewers. Grill for about 8 to 12 minutes, until cooked. While grilling, baste with the remaining marinade.
- 4 Mix Datu Puti Vinegar with white onions, garlic, and ground black pepper. Serve on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.