Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
40minutes preparation time
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped white onions
- 1 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1/2 kg Pork liempo, cut into large cubes
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Sliced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Bagoong
- 1 Siling labuyo
- 2 tsp White sugar
- 1/4 UFC Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions and garlic. Add pork liempo. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Add Datu Puti Vinegar and Datu Puti Patis.
- 2 Add water, tomatoes, bagoong, and siling labuyo. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- 3 Once pork belly is tender, increase the heat and let the sauce evaporate. When it’s almost dry, add sugar and ground black pepper.
- 4 Top with freshly chopped tomatoes and serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.