Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
42minutes cooking time
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- ½ kg pork liempo, cut into chunks
- 2-1/2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes (optional garnish)
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Oil. Saute onion, garlic and pork for 5 minutes. Add Datu Puti Vinegar, Datu Puti Patis and bagoong. Cook for 3 minutes.
- 2 Add tomatoes, water and siling labuyo. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Remove cover and simmer over high heat until slightly dry.
- 3 Add sugar and UFC Pepper. Allow to simmer . Top with fresh tomatoes if desired.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.