Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
25minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Soya Oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp Chopped onions
- 1/2 kilo Ground pork
- 1/2 cup UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup Mixed frozen vegetables green peas, carrots, and corn, thawed
- 1/2 Tbsp Datu Puti Oysterrific Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Soya Oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add pork, and saute until slightly brown.
- 2 Add Silver Swan Soy Sauce and UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado. Saute briefly, then add water potatoes, and mixed vegetables. Simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- 3 Add Datu Puti Oysterrific Oyster Sauce, sugar and raisins. Season with ground black pepper and salt.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.