Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Soya Oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- ½ kg ground pork
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 pouch (115 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup diced potatoes
- ½ cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oysterrific Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1. Saute garlic, onion and pork. Add UFC Salt and UFC Pepper . Cook until meat turns light brown.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer until potatoes are cooked .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.