Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
160minutes preparation time
- 1 kg Whole pork shoulder
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 8 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1 Marinate pork in pineapple juice, brown sugar, and Silver Swan Soy Sauce for 30 minutes.
- 2 In a deep sauce pan, fry the pork in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown.
- 3 Add marinade and water, then simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
- 4 Season with ground black pepper. Add pineapple chunks, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5 Let the meat cool before slicing.
- 6 Slice the pork shoulder. Arrange it on a platter. Pour the simmered sauce over pork.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.