Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
120minutes cooking time
- 1 kg pork shoulder (whole slab)
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 6-8 cups water
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ cup canned pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 2 cups pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1. Marinate pork for 30 minutes. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Brown all sides of pork.
- 2. Cover and simmer pork with marinade, UFC Salt , UFC Pepper, and water for 1 hour or until tender.
- 3. Add pineapple chunks. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thicken. Pour over sliced pork .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.