- 500 grams Pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch length and sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Tausi, drained in water
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg yolk
- 3 Tbsp Liquid Seasoning
- 20 pieces Siling labuyo, slice
- 2 tsp Garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Coat pork with tausi, white sugar, cornstarch, sesame oil, all-purpose flour and egg yolk.
- 2 Transfer to a rimmed heatproof container, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- 3 Prepare a double boiler for steaming by boiling water.
- 4 Add marinated pork ribs when water is boiling.
- 5 Lower heat to a simmer, and steam pork ribs until tender, about 1 hour. Stir the mixture while steaming.
- 6 Add UFC Liquid Genie to cooked pork ribs, and mix thoroughly.
- 7 To make chili flakes, heat up pan and lightly toast the siling labuyo and garlic slices. Set aside.
- 8 Garnish with spring onions, and enjoy with chili flakes.