- Pork Steak Marinade:
- 2 pcs. pork steak or pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. UFC Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tbsp. UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp. oil
For the Sauce:
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup UFC Fresh Selections Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken stoc
- 2 tbps. flour
- 3 tbsps. evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- UFC Cracked Black pepper
- Chopped spring onions
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, calamansi juice, UFC Banana Catsup, dried basil, UFC Garlic Powder and oil. Mix well.
- Put the pork steaks in the sauce mixture and marinate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat up oil in a pan and put the marinated pork. Sear for 4 minutes each side. Do not overcook.
- Remove the seared pork from pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- In the same pan, saute UFC canned mushrooms. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- Pour in chicken stock and mix thoroughly.
- Add soy sauce and evaporated milk.
- Season with paprika and UFC Cracked Black pepper and remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the pork. Put mushrooms on top and UFC canned corn on the side.