Required cooking skill level
- Pork Steak Marinade:
- 2 pcs. pork steak or pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. UFC Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tbsp. UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp. oil
For the Sauce:
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup UFC canned mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken stoc
- 2 tbps. flour
- 3 tbsps. evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- UFC Cracked Black pepper
- UFC canned whole kernel corns
- Chopped spring onions
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, calamansi juice, UFC Banana Catsup, dried basil, UFC Garlic Powder and oil. Mix well.
- Put the pork steaks in the sauce mixture and marinate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat up oil in a pan and put the marinated pork. Sear for 4 minutes each side. Do not overcook.
- Remove the seared pork from pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- In the same pan, saute UFC canned mushrooms. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- Pour in chicken stock and mix thoroughly.
- Add soy sauce and evaporated milk.
- Season with paprika and UFC Cracked Black pepper and remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the pork. Put mushrooms on top and UFC canned corn on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.