Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
45minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 12 pc (1 kg) alimasag, cooked and flake meat (reserve cover shell)
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped white onions
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup Diced carrots
- 2 cups crab meat (1 cup frozen and 1 cup from boiled crabs)
- 2 tsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups japanese bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 Saute onion,garlic, tomatoes , potatoes and carrot in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until cooked . Add crab meat, green onions, UFC Pepper and Datu Puti Patis. Cook for few minutes. Set aside.
- 2 Beat egg whites until stiff. Add crab mixture, egg yolks and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- 3 Fill each crab shell with crab filling . Fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.