Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
30minutes preparation time
- 12 pieces Alimasag, cooked, shells reserved (1 kilo)
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped white onions
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup Diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup Diced carrots
- 3 Tbsp Chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups Crab meat (1 cup frozen; 1 cup reserved meat)
- 1 Tbsp Green onions
- 2 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 2 Eggs, whites separated
- 2 cups Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- Golden Fiesta Palm Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 Remove crab meat from shells and set aside.
- 2 In a pan, saute onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots and tomatoes on Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Add crab meat, then cook for a few seconds. Add green onions and season with Datu Puti Patis and ground black pepper.
- 3 In a bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks from, then add beaten yolk. Fold in a crab mixture and bread crumbs. Place the mixture in shells.
- 4 Fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Serve wit UFC Banana Catsup on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.