- ¾ kg (3 pc) chicken leg and thigh
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 pc bay leaves
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1-2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4-5 cups water
- 3 Tbsp JUFRAN Banana Catsup
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Old English Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Hot Sauce
- 6 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce (Patis)
- 4 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1. Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Fish Sauce and calamansi for about an hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain.
- 2. Combine water, garlic, onion, bay leaves , UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Allow to simmer . Add chicken. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- 3. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil. Deep-fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. Serve with dip (mix together).