Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
35minutes cooking time
- ¾ kg (3 pc) chicken leg and thigh
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 pc bay leaves
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1-2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4-5 cups water
- 3 Tbsp JUFRAN Banana Catsup
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Old English Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Hot Sauce
- 6 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce (Patis)
- 4 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1. Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Fish Sauce and calamansi for about an hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain.
- 2. Combine water, garlic, onion, bay leaves , UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Allow to simmer . Add chicken. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- 3. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil. Deep-fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. Serve with dip (mix together).
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.