Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
30minutes preparation time
100minutes cooking time
- 1 pc whole chicken , drained
- 1 pc bay leaf
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp crushed garlic (divided)
- 2 stalks tanglad (white part only) (divided)
- 1 pc onion, sliced (divided)
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 2 Tbsp UFC Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix (divided)
- 1. Combine marinade and blend using food processor until fine paste. Rub mixture to the chicken including inside cavity.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with remaining UFC Sinigang Mix . Stuff inside chicken with remaining garlic, onion and tanglad. Seal opening with toothpick.
- 3. Preheat oven at 350F. Roast chicken for 30 minutes . Take out from the oven and wrap with foil. Roast fro another 1 hour. Serve with Datu Puti Soy Sauce
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.