Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ½ kg Fish (Dalagang bukid, Tilapia, Galugong)
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- 1 pouch (115 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1/3 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- ¾ cup water
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1. Season fish with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper . Fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until just cooked . Set aside .
- 2. Saute ginger and UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado. Add water, UFC Banana Catsup, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add egg. Stir until cooked . Pour over fish.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.