Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
25minutes preparation time
- 1/4 kilo Salmon, steak cut
- 1/4 kilo Shrimp
- 4 cups Water
- 1 White onion, quartered
- 2 Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Sliced radish
- 1 pack UFC Sinigang Mix, 20 g
- 1/4 cup Okra, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kangkong
- 1 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti patis
- 1 In a pot, put salmon, shrimp water, white onion, tomatoes, and radish. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Sinigang Mix and okra. Simmer for a few more minutes. Add kangkong. Season with Datu Puti Patis.
- 3 Serve with additional Datu Puti Patis on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.