Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1/4 kg sliced salmon (Salmon, or tuna/ maya –maya/ talakitok)
- ¼ kg medium shrimps
- 4 cups water
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc sili pansigang
- ¼ cup sliced labanos
- 1 tsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1 pack UFC Sinigang Sa Sampalok Mix
- ¼ cup sliced okra
- ½ cup kangkong leaves and stalks
- 1. Combine water, onion, tomatoes, labanos, sili and Datu Puti Patis. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add fish, shrimps and okra. Allow to simmer. Add UFC Sinigang Mix and kangkong. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked. If desired serve with Datu Puti Patis on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.