Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 1/2 kg pork liempo (belly), cut into serving portions
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium (150 g) gabi, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp Jufran Fish Sauce
- 1 small bunch sitaw , sliced (1 cup)
- 1 pc siling haba
- 100 g radish, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp UFC Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix
- 1 pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 bunch kangkong, cut up (3 cups)
- 3-4 cups rice washing or water
- 1 Wash pork thoroughly. Sprinkle with Wow Sarap Seasoning. Mix well.
- 2 Boil rice washing with onion, tomatoes and gabi. Add pork and Jufran Fish Sauce. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3 Add sitaw, sili and radish. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Add kangkong UFC Sinigang Mix. Allow to simmer.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.