Required cooking skill level2
- 1-1/2 kg fresh tahong
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- 1 pc medium tomato, sliced
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Whole Corn Kernels (reserve ½ cup stock)
- 1 cup sili leaves
- 1. Saute onion, ginger and tomatoes. Add tahong and UFC Corn Kernels and reserved stock . Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Turn off flame and add sili leaves. Serve .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.