Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Lean ground beef
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs
- ½ piece Small white onion, minced
- 1 piece Egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, diced
- ½ teaspoon Fine salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
SPAGHETTI SAUCE BASE
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 2 kilos UFC Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fine salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Basil
- 1 kilo Spaghetti, cooked
- ½ cup Quickmelt cheese, grated
- 1 To make meatballs, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, basil, oregano, cheese, salt, pepper and flour in a mixing bowl. Make sure to mix very well.
- 2 Shape into balls by scooping 1 tablespoon of meat and form this portion into a ball by hand.
- 3 Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil in a large pan. Brown the meatballs in the oil and set aside.
- 4 Prepare spaghetti sauce base by sautéing garlic and onions in remaining Golden Fiesta Canola Oil and butter.
- 5 Add UFC Spaghetti Sauce, salt, pepper and basil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6 Drop meatballs into the sauce to finish cooking, for another 10 minutes.
- 7 Toss spaghetti noodles with the meatball sauce and add a sprinkling of grated cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.