- 1 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
MEATY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 piece Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1½ cups Hotdogs, sliced
- 500 grams Ground Beef
- 1 can UFC Fresh Selections Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- 2 kilos UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- UFC Iodized Salt
- UFC Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Toss cooked spaghetti with melted butter and keep warm.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil and butter in a skillet.
- 3. Sauté onion and garlic. Add the sliced hotdogs, and sauté for another minute.
- 4. Add the ground beef, cook until the juice or oil comes out, about 15 to 20 minutes. Skim off fat. Then, add UFC FRESH SELECTIONS MUSHROOM PIECES AND STEMS.
- 5. Stir in the UFC SWEET FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI SAUCE, add UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper to taste. Cover and, simmer for 5 minutes to blend the flavors.
- 6. Serve spaghetti with grated cheese.