Required cooking skill level
- preparation time
- cooking time
- 1 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
MEATY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 piece Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1½ cups Hotdogs, sliced
- 500 grams Ground Beef
- 1 can UFC Fresh Selections Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- 2 kilos UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- UFC Iodized Salt
- UFC Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Toss cooked spaghetti with melted butter and keep warm.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil and butter in a skillet.
- 3. Sauté onion and garlic. Add the sliced hotdogs, and sauté for another minute.
- 4. Add the ground beef, cook until the juice or oil comes out, about 15 to 20 minutes. Skim off fat. Then, add UFC FRESH SELECTIONS MUSHROOM PIECES AND STEMS.
- 5. Stir in the UFC SWEET FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI SAUCE, add UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper to taste. Cover and, simmer for 5 minutes to blend the flavors.
- 6. Serve spaghetti with grated cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.