Required cooking skill level
- Cooking oil
- 1 pc. small julienned red bell pepper
- 1 pc. sliced onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 kilo Squid
- 2 tbsp. young corn
- 1 1/2 tbps. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Slurry (Cornstarch & Water)
- 2 tbsp. Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Silver Swan Salted Black Beans or Tausi
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- Onion leeks
- 1. Heat up a pan, add cooking oil.
- 2. Sauté the bell pepper, onions, ginger and garlic.
- 3. Add the sliced squid and let it cook.
- 4. Put the young corn.
- 5. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, brown sugar, slurry and Silver Swan Soy Sauce. Stir and pour it in the pan.
- 6. Season with cracked black pepper.
- 7. Add the Silver Swan Salted Black Beans or Tausi, onion leeks and a little water to dilute the sauce. Stir and let it simmer for a bit.
- 8. Transfer to a serving plate and top with onion leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.