Required cooking skill level3
- 350 g chicken breast fillet, sliced to make five sheets
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, chopped (reserve broth and ¼ cup sliced mushrooms)
- 6 Tbsp butter / margarine (divided)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese powder
- 2 Tbsp grated quickmelt cheese
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 250 g spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch (250 g) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- Season chicken with WOW Sarap Seasonings and UFC Pepper.
- Combine chopped UFC Mushrooms, half of butter and Parmesan cheese. Stuff one side of chicken slice with this mixture and fold/ roll. Secure with toothpick if needed. Soak in milk, then in Golden Fiesta Breading Mix. Fry in butter with oil until just browned. Set aside
- In the same pan, saute garlic and mushrooms slices (including left over stuffing. Add UFC Spaghetti Sauce and 1/2 cup mushroom stock. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange chicken on top. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add cheese. Pour over cooked pasta.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.