Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- ½ kg ground pork
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp coarsely grated carrot
- 1 pc egg
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-1/2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil (for frying )
- 1. Combine ingredients for meatballs . Mix well. Form into 1 tablespoon balls. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown . Set aside.
- 2. Heat sauce ingredients for 2 minutes. Pour over meatballs . Top with green onions
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.