Required cooking skill level2
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet , cut into cubes
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 4 pieces dried chilies (or 1-2 pc siling labuyo ), sliced
- 3 pieces star anise
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger , grated
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced leeks
- 1. Combine batter ingredients and mix well. Season chicken with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Add to the batter mixture to coat. Fry chicken pieces until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2. Saute chilies, anise, garlic and ginger . Add sauce ingredients . Simmer and stir until thick.
- 3. Add chicken and toss to coat with sauce. If desired, garnish with sesame seeds and leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.