Required cooking skill level2
- 1 pc (1/2 kg) pompano (or other whole white fish)
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1 pc small carrot, cut into strips
- 1 pc small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ to ¾ cup SILVER SWAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 2-4 Tbsp water
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced
- 1. Season fish with UFC Salt. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2. Saute onion, carrot and bell pepper. Add remaining ingredients except green onions. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3. Pour over fish . Top with green onions .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.