Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
10minutes cooking time
- 5 Large Eggs, seasoned, cooked sunny side-up
- 1 pc medium Carrot, strips
- Medium Bell Pepper, cubed
- 1/4 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- Golden Fiesta Oil for Frying
- Brown Sugar (optional)
- Green Onions, sliced (optional)
- 1. Sauté bell peppers and carrots.
- 2. Add vinegar, banana catsup, sugar and green onions. Simmer.
- 3. Add eggs. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.