Required cooking skill level
- 1 pc. Pampano Fish
- Cooking oil
- 1/2 small julienned carrot
- 1 pc. small julienned red bell pepper
- 1 pc. white onion
- 1/2 bottle Silver Swan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. sliced spring onions
- 1. In a pan, heat up oil. Sauté carrots, bell peppers and onions.
- 2. Add the Silver Swan Sweet Chili Sauce, Silver Swan Soy Sauce and cracked black pepper. Stir and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- 3. Pour it in a plate with fried pampano or any fish available.
- 4. Add onion leeks as garnish.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.