Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 3-4 cups nacho chips/ 10 pc taco shells (broken into small pieces)
- ¼ kg ground beef or pork
- ¼ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1-1/4 tsp UFC Curry Powder
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- UFC Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 6-8 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/3 cup water
- 3 pc tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 100 g lettuce, sliced
- 1. Saute beef in Golden Fiesta oil until brown and dry. Add UFC Tomato Sauce, WOW Sarap Seasonings, UFC Curry Powder and UFC pepper. Cook over high heat with constant stirring for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Sauce: Combine ingredients except cornstarch . Allow to simmer . Add cornstarch. Stir until thick. Set aside.
- 3. Arrange nachos , filling and cheese on a platter. Serve with sauce and UFC Hot Sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.