- 3-4 cups nacho chips/ 10 pc taco shells (broken into small pieces)
- ¼ kg ground beef or pork
- ¼ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1-1/4 tsp UFC Curry Powder
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- UFC Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 6-8 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/3 cup water
- 3 pc tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 100 g lettuce, sliced
- 1. Saute beef in Golden Fiesta oil until brown and dry. Add UFC Tomato Sauce, WOW Sarap Seasonings, UFC Curry Powder and UFC pepper. Cook over high heat with constant stirring for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Sauce: Combine ingredients except cornstarch . Allow to simmer . Add cornstarch. Stir until thick. Set aside.
- 3. Arrange nachos , filling and cheese on a platter. Serve with sauce and UFC Hot Sauce on the side.