Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Lean ground beef
- ¼ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ tsp Fine salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- ½ cup Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Premium Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 500 grams Tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 piece White onion, chopped
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 30 pieces Wonton wrappers
- 2 cups Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 piece Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 piece Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Jufran Hot Sauce, for topping
- 1 Brown beef in a heavy skillet and drain off excess fat.
- 2 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, salt, pepper and ground cumin. Simmer, uncovered, until the liquid has been absorbed into the meat and beef is cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3 Make the Taco Sauce by combining Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce, Datu Puti Premium Vinegar, water and white sugar.
- 4 Prepare the salsa by combining tomatoes, onions and ¼ cup of the Taco Sauce.
- 5 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and deep-fry wonton wrappers by lining a small ladle with one wrapper (A). Lower into the oil and hold down with tongs until it starts to cook (B). Fry until brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 6 To serve, layer each wonton wrapper with lettuce, ground beef, bell peppers, Taco Salsa, Taco Sauce, grated cheese, and Jufran Hot Sauce.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.