Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 1-1/4 kg pork liempo, sliced
- 1 pouch (144 ml) DATU PUTI BBQ-rrific Barbecue Marinade
- 1/3 cup UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1. Marinate pork for 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Strain marinade and simmer for 5 minutes or until thicken. Set aside.
- 3. Charcoal or pan-grill meat while basting with marinade on both sides until cooked . Serve .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.