- 6 cups cooked rice
- 12 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup fried and flaked tinapa
- 2 Tbsp margarine/ butter
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup UFC Whole Corn Kernel
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Ketchup
- 1 pack (8 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 pc egg
- 1 Saute garlic in combined margarine and Golden Fiesta Oil for 2 minutes. Set aside half of garlic. Continue cooking the half until just browned. Set aside for topping .
- 2 Return half cooked garlic into the pan. Add tinapa , UFC Corn and Green Peas. Saute for 2 minutes. Add UFC Ketchup. Allow to simmer.
- 3 Add rice and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Cook with occasional stirring for 10 minutes.