Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
18minutes cooking time
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 12 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup fried and flaked tinapa
- 2 Tbsp margarine/ butter
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup UFC Whole Corn Kernel
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Ketchup
- 1 pack (8 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 pc egg
- 1 Saute garlic in combined margarine and Golden Fiesta Oil for 2 minutes. Set aside half of garlic. Continue cooking the half until just browned. Set aside for topping .
- 2 Return half cooked garlic into the pan. Add tinapa , UFC Corn and Green Peas. Saute for 2 minutes. Add UFC Ketchup. Allow to simmer.
- 3 Add rice and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Cook with occasional stirring for 10 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.