Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
25minutes preparation time
- 4 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped white onions
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Tinapa flakes
- 3 cups Rice, cooked
- 1 Scrambled egg
- 3 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/4 cup Salted egg, sliced
- 1/4 cup Tomato, sliced
- 1 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions, garlic and tinapa for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2 Add rice and egg. Season with Datu Puti Soy Sauce, ground black pepper, and salt. Continue to cook rice for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3 Top with salted egg and tomatoes, then serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.