- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small pc minced onion
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- 2 pc pandan leaves
- 500 grams assorted chicken cuts
- 3 cups water
- 1 pc sayote, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup dahon ng sili ( chili leaves)
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One seasoning
- 2 pc tomatoes, seeded and quartered
- Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil, then saute garlic, onion, ginger pandan leaves in a stockpot.
- Add chicken and saute for 5-8 minutes until chicken turns light brown and oil started to come out.
- Add water, sayote and Wow Sarap Seasoning. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until sayote is cooked. Turn off heat.
- Add sili leaves and tomatoes. Remove pandan. Serve hot.