Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
- 2 TbspGolden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 Salted egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp Margarine
- 3 cups Day-old rice
- 3/4 cup Tocino, cooked and diced
- 1/2 TbspSilver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 Scrambled egg, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 Head Golden Fiesta Corn Oil in a pan and saute garlic until fragrant. Add salted egg yolk and margarine. Saute well.
- 2 Add rice and tocino. Mix Well
- 3 Season with Silver Swan Soy Sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4 Top with scrambled egg. Serve with Datu Puti Vinegar mixed with chopped garlic.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.