Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
22minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 1 pc salted egg yolk
- ¾ cup diced cooked tocino
- 3 cups day old rice
- ½ Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 pc egg, cooked as omelette (cut into strips)
- 1. Saute garlic in Golden Fiesta Corn Oil and margarine until light brown. Add salted egg yolk and tocino. Stir for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add rice, Silver Swan Soy Sauce , UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally . Top with omelette .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.