Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 400 g chicken breast meat (fillet), cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 cup Golden Fiesta Soya Oil
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 350 g (4pc) tokwa, cut into small cubes
- 3 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 large (75 g) onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper ,sliced
- 1 stalk celery ,sliced
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Young Corn Cuts, drained
- 1 Season chicken with Datu Puti Soy Sauce and UFC Ground Pepper. Set aside.
- 2 Heat Golden Fiesta Soya Oil in pan. Season tofu with UFC Salt and sprinkle with 1 tbsp of Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 Sprinkle chicken with remaining Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix. Fry in the same pan until golden brown. Set aside.
- 4 Retain only 2 tbsp of oil in pan. Sauté garlic and onion. Add remaining vegetables. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- 5 Add sauce ingredients. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Add chicken and tofu. Stir and serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.