Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
- 4 cups Water
- 2 stems Lemongrass, pounded and mashed with the back of a knife
- 1 ½ Tbsp UFC Sinigang Mix
- 2 tsp White sugar
- 250 grams Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Whole button or sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Premium Fish Sauce
- 3 pieces Siling labuyo, crushed
- 5 sprigs Wansuy (optional)
- 1 Boil water and the lemongrass for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Sinigang Mix and sugar to the pot.
- 3 Boil for another 5 minutes, then add the mushrooms and shrimps. Turn off heat.
- 4 Stir Datu Puti Premium Fish Sauce and siling labuyo into the soup.
- 5 Sprinkle with wansuy and serve immediately.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.