- 4 cups Water
- 2 stems Lemongrass, pounded and mashed with the back of a knife
- 1 ½ Tbsp UFC Sinigang Mix
- 2 tsp White sugar
- 250 grams Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Whole button or sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Premium Fish Sauce
- 3 pieces Siling labuyo, crushed
- 5 sprigs Wansuy (optional)
- 1 Boil water and the lemongrass for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add UFC Sinigang Mix and sugar to the pot.
- 3 Boil for another 5 minutes, then add the mushrooms and shrimps. Turn off heat.
- 4 Stir Datu Puti Premium Fish Sauce and siling labuyo into the soup.
- 5 Sprinkle with wansuy and serve immediately.