Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 2 pc tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 6 pc eggs
- 1/4 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1. Saute garlic and potatoes in Golden Fiesta Add pork, tomatoes, UFC Pepper, UFC Salt, bell peppers and flour . Saute for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add eggs and Datu Puti Soy Sauce . Stir, Cover and simmer over low heat until almost set. Transfer to oven safe Set aside.
- 3. Preheat oven at 350F . Place the pan in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve with UFC Banana Catsup .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.