- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 2 pc tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 6 pc eggs
- 1/4 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1. Saute garlic and potatoes in Golden Fiesta Add pork, tomatoes, UFC Pepper, UFC Salt, bell peppers and flour . Saute for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add eggs and Datu Puti Soy Sauce . Stir, Cover and simmer over low heat until almost set. Transfer to oven safe Set aside.
- 3. Preheat oven at 350F . Place the pan in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve with UFC Banana Catsup .