Required cooking skill level
45minutes cooking time
- 1 Can Locally Mango
- 1 cup of Diced Potatoes
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Curry
- 2 cans Canned Tuna in Brine, drained
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Grated Carrots
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Golden Fiesta Oil for pan-frying
- 1. Heat pan and add diced Potatoes.
- 2. Mix in 1 Can Locally Mango.
- 3. Add UFC RR Curry. Simmer until Potatoes are cooked.
- 1. Mix tuna, flour, egg, grated carrots, and salt. Form to make patties.
- 2. Heat oil. Pan-fry until brown on both sides.
- 3. Serve with Mango Curry and cooked white rice.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.