Required cooking skill level3
- 350 g spaghetti noodles, cooked per package directions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (180 g) tuna flakes in oil
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 pouch (500 g) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- ¼ cup powdered milk, dissolved in ¼ cup warm water
- UFC Ground Pepper
- Grated cheese, parsley
- 1. Saute garlic, onion and bell pepper. Add tuna including oil, UFC Mushrooms with stock and UFC Spaghetti Sauce .
- 2. Season with Datu puti PAtis and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally . Add pasta and milk mixture . Toss to combine .
- 3. Serve top with cheese and parsley.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.