Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- 1/4 kg chicken breast fillet
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- ½ pc sili pansigang , sliced
- ½ pc sili labuyo , sliced
- ½ pc each red and green bell pepper, diced
- ½ pc lemon, (juiced)
- ½ tsp each UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper
- 1. Mix chicken with brown sugar and Datu Puti Soy Sauce . Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in pan. Pan-grill chicken until brown on both sides . Cut into cubes .
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients. Add chicken. Toss well.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.