Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- ½ kg pork liempo (belly), cut into cubes
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced hotdogs
- 1 pc large potato, diced
- 1 pc large carrot, diced
- 1 pouch (200 g) UFC Ready Recipes Menudo Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1. Season pork with UFC Salt. Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- 2. Saute onions, hotdog , potatoes and carrot. Add UFC Ready Recipe Menudo Sauce and water. Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked. Top with fried pork. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.