Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
50minutes preparation time
- 1 kg Ground pork
- 1/4 cup Chopped white onions
- 5 Tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Raisins
- 4 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 pieces Sinsal (caul fat), 8×12 inches
- 2 pieces Aluminum foil, 8×12 inches
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 pieces Vienna sausage, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1/2 cup Papa Sweet Sarap Banana Catsup
- 1 In a bowl, combine pork, onions, pickle relish, cheese, raisins, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, eggs bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Divide embotido mixture into 2 equal portions.
- 3 Place sinsal on top of the foil. Spread embotido mixture over sinsal. Place hard boiled eggs and vienna sausages. Roll into a tight log. Wrap in foil. Steam for 30 minutes.
- 4 Serve with Papa Sweet Sarap Banana catsup.
If you’re a fan of seafood, we highly recommend that you try our rellenong alimasag recipe. This recipe won’t just satisfy your taste buds – it’s also perfect for your #foodie Instagram feed! It’s another stuffed dish you can proudly serve in holidays and gatherings at home.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.