- 1 kg Ground pork
- 1/4 cup Chopped white onions
- 5 Tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Raisins
- 4 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 pieces Sinsal (caul fat), 8×12 inches
- 2 pieces Aluminum foil, 8×12 inches
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 pieces Vienna sausage, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1/2 cup Papa Sweet Sarap Banana Catsup
- 1 In a bowl, combine pork, onions, pickle relish, cheese, raisins, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, eggs bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Divide embotido mixture into 2 equal portions.
- 3 Place sinsal on top of the foil. Spread embotido mixture over sinsal. Place hard boiled eggs and vienna sausages. Roll into a tight log. Wrap in foil. Steam for 30 minutes.
- 4 Serve with Papa Sweet Sarap Banana catsup.
If you’re a fan of seafood, we highly recommend that you try our rellenong alimasag recipe. This recipe won’t just satisfy your taste buds – it’s also perfect for your #foodie Instagram feed! It’s another stuffed dish you can proudly serve in holidays and gatherings at home.