Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
90minutes cooking time
- 1 kg pork belly slab
- 10 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups DATU PUTI Patis
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper , cracked
- 1 pc small onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc bay leaves
- 1-1/2 liters GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup MANG TOMAS All-Around Sarsa
- Put pork in a pot , and pour water to cover pork . Add Datu Puti Patis, UFC Pepper, onion, garlic and bay leaves .
- Boil, then cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until tender. Drain and cool. Wrap in aluminum foil. Freeze overnight.
- In deep pot , heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Carefully put the meat into pot , and fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel. Slice and serve with Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.