- 1 kg pork belly slab
- 10 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups DATU PUTI Patis
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper , cracked
- 1 pc small onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc bay leaves
- 1-1/2 liters GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup MANG TOMAS All-Around Sarsa
- Put pork in a pot , and pour water to cover pork . Add Datu Puti Patis, UFC Pepper, onion, garlic and bay leaves .
- Boil, then cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until tender. Drain and cool. Wrap in aluminum foil. Freeze overnight.
- In deep pot , heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Carefully put the meat into pot , and fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel. Slice and serve with Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa.