Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
10minutes cooking time
- ½ kg beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Mang Tomas All Around Sarsa Hot and Spicy
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 large pc white onion, cut into rings
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Combine all ingredients except sidings. Mix well. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Fry by batch over high heat until cooked. Set aside,
- 3. Sidings: Sprinkle onion with flour. Mix with egg, then roll in Golden Fiesta Breading Mix. Fry until brown.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.