Required cooking skill level2
- 2 cans (400 g each) UFC Stems and Pieces Mushrooms, squeezed and chopped
- 3 eggs (reserve 1 pc , beaten)
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs (reserve ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp hamburger seasonings
- 1. Combine all ingredients, Mix well. Form into balls. Dip in egg. Roll in reserved breadcrumbs, then flatten.
- 2. Pan grill in little oil until brown on both sides. Serve as sandwich or viand.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.