- 1 kg pork kasim/liempo, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1/3 cup SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp SILVER SWAN Old English Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 2 pc UFC laurel leaves
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients, chicken, and pork. Marinate overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.*
- After marinating, drain and reserve marinade.
- Saute garlic from marinade in Palm Oil.
- Add meat. Saute until slightly brown.
- Add ½ cup water. Simmer until meat is tender and cooked.
Note: For better flavor, marinate longer.