Required cooking skill level
- 1 kg pork kasim/liempo, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1/3 cup SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp SILVER SWAN Old English Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 2 pc UFC laurel leaves
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Combine all marinade ingredients, chicken, and pork. Marinate overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.*
- 2. After marinating, drain and reserve marinade.
- 3. Saute garlic from marinade in Palm Oil.
- 4. Add meat. Saute until slightly brown.
- 5. Add ½ cup water. Simmer until meat is tender and cooked.
*Note: For better flavor, marinate longer.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.