Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
75minutes cooking time
- 1 kg beef (round, brisket, kalitiran) , cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 1 pouch (115 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- ½ cup UFC Whole Mushroom
- ¼ cup MANG TOMAS All Around Sarsa Hot and Spicy
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks and fried
- 1 pc red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tsp Jufran Red Hot Chili Sauce ( or to taste)
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Cane Vinegar
- ½ tsp WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain, reserve marinade. Sprinkle beef with Golden Fiesta Breading Mix. Saute beef by batch over high heat, in Golden Fiesta Oil until all sides of meat are brown.
- 2. Add marinade, UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, MAng Tomas Sarsa and JUFRAN Hot Sauce. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add UFC Young Corn and Mushrooms and bell peppers. Simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in carrots.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.